Commercial Real Estate
San Jose Commercial Real Estate expends a great amount of effort and resources toward research, our commercial real estate brokerage services systems, property acquisition, financial and investment analysis, and client relations.
The experience that our professionals at San Jose Commercial Real Estate bring include market analysis, research, market knowledge, negotiating skill, financial and cashflow analysis, and commercial real estate sale and lease transaction expertise.
Our goal is to bring quality properties to the market to assist investors and lenders in selling their assets to qualified investors. Our commercial real estate brokers are well connected to asset managers and loan servicers of the nation’s top financial institutions, as well as to the investor and brokerage community.
We specialize in the following types of properties:
- San Jose office space for lease
- San Jose office space for sale
- San Jose retail space for lease
- San Jose retail space for sale
- San Jose industrial space for sale
- San Jose industrial space for lease
- San Jose apartments for sale
- San Jose senior housing for sale
- San Jose triple net properties for sale
- San Jose mixed use properties for sale
- San Jose 1031 exchange properties for sale
- San Jose commercial broker price opinion
- San Jose commercial BOV’s
- San Jose commercial BPO’s
- San Jose commercial banked owned properties for sale
- San Jose REO’s for sale
Updated Commercial Real Estate News:
- Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:34:25 +0000: Marco Island Real Estate Prices Rise As Inventory Falls According To The McCarty Group - Western Real Estate News
Marco Island real estate prices rose over 9% since this time last year while inventories fell significantly, according to The McCarty Group, a leading Marco Island and Naples real estate brokerage.
The post Marco Island Real Estate Prices Rise As Inventory Falls According To The McCarty Group appeared first on Western Real Estate News.
- Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:27:39 +0000: Rick Arbutine Says SunRail Rail System Will Reduce Commute Times For Orlando Area Homeowners - Western Real Estate News
Rick Arbutine, a REALTOR® serving the Orlando luxury home market, says the newly opening SunRail train system will benefit home buyers in the Greater Orlando area by shortening commute times to downtown Orlando.
The post Rick Arbutine Says SunRail Rail System Will Reduce Commute Times For Orlando Area Homeowners appeared first on Western Real Estate News.
- Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:22:20 +0000: Ben Ganje Says End of New Construction Moratorium Is Right Move For Minneapolis Real Estate Market - Western Real Estate News
Ben Ganje + Partners, a Minneapolis real estate team specializing in the Downtown and Minneapolis Lakes area, says that the City Council's scheduled end of the teardown and new construction moratorium is a win-win for homeowners, the City, and the local real estate market.
- Fri, 04 Apr 2014 17:22:13 +0000: West Palm Beach Luxury Condos Specialist Debbie Elbaum Says Only 15% Of Two City Plaza Units Remain - Western Real Estate News
Luxury West Palm Beach condo specialist Debbie Elbaum says that Two City Plaza condos, one of the area's newest high-rise developments, is selling quickly as the Florida real estate market rebounds.
- Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:15:33 +0000: Albuquerque Relocation Specialist Says New Mexico Tesla Gigafactory Could Power Economy For Decades - Western Real Estate News
Joe Maez of The Maez Group says the Tesla Gigafactory, an ambitious battery factory that the electric car automaker could bring to the Albuquerque, New Mexico area, may be the economic engine to drive Albuquerque business and real estate market growth for decades to come.